Terms of Sale
The general conditions set out below govern the sale of Perfumery Parente and the customer and are intended to put the customer in the ability to know the conditions required by law before expressing the consensus. Purchasing, the customer confirms that they are aware of all the information provided to him either under the following conditions during the purchase procedure and fully accepts. Customers will be informed of any changes to these conditions through a notice posted on our website. If the customer is a consumer will have to print and save an electronic copy of these general conditions of sale or any changes. Consumer is the customer - natural person who buys for purposes not directly related to his trade, business, craft, professional activity.
The products are described in the relevant information sheets. The technical information are based solely on official data published by manufacturers and in any case the size and other characteristics are subject to normal commercial tolerances. The picture accompanying the description of a product can not be fully representative of its features but differ in color, size, accessories shown in the figure. The colors of the images showing the products and their details are only indicative. This is due to the different color rendering of the monitors / displays / TVs that is made by a direct process of emission of light very different from the real perception of the colors that takes place by means of light reflection. The customer, the order, will pay the ordered goods in the manner mentioned below under "Payment", verified the success of the payment, the customer will receive an e-mail communication, confirmation of shipment of goods with the data relating to the same shipment.
The reports regarding the availability of the product contained in the catalog are in no way binding as subordinate to variables independent of Perfumery Parente, consequently, in case Perfumery Parente is unable to comply with the warnings related to the availability of the goods as reported in site, the customer will receive a different communication via e-mail "alert status change order" to which you can respond, on-line or by mail, and accept or reject the change proposal. following this response Perfumery Parente will immediately return the 'any amount to the customer's credit.
All e-mail referred to above will be sent to the email address supplied by the customer at the time of the order, who agrees to verify the correctness of the data entered. Possible variations in data provided by the customer must be notified by mail to Perfumery Parente who will provide for adjustment at email@example.com.
The sales contract is concluded in all respects with the acceptance by Perfumery Parente manifested by e-mail confirmation of shipment, from which shall be effective all legal obligations of fulfillment of the contract for both parties. Any liability Perfumery Parente for direct or indirect damages caused by the rejection, even partial, of an order. Perfumery Parente will issue invoice on the material sent in an annex to the shipping carton. The assortment of products on the site reflects the availability of the item per size and color. Although extremely rare, however, it is possible that for a number of reasons a particular product is no longer available. In the event that the ordered items are not available, or if for some reason the order can not be processed as per the customer's request, the staff orders will promptly notify the Customer. As an authorized dealer of all products on Parente Perfumery are authentic and certifiable.
The payment of the goods by the customer will be using the method chosen when ordering from the following: PayPal, credit card and bank transfer.
1) Paypal. By selecting this type of payment, the customer is redirected to the PayPal web site where you can enter your login credentials and pay with all the methods prescribed by Paypal. This information will be entered by the customer in the secure site Paypal and will not be visible by Webtronic.
2) Credit card. Credit cards accepted by our system are: Visa, Mastercard.
3) Bank transfer. The data for the bank transfer are:
IBAN: XXXXXXX, xxxxxxxx
In case of acceptance, Perfumery Parente will deliver the order to the address indicated on the order form by the customer via GLS courier In Italy, while shipments to Europe and the rest of the world will be entrusted to the courier UPS . The e-mail confirmation of shipment of the goods will take place from the first to the second business day following the verification of payment. Delivery times vary according to the destination. Indicatively, the goods will be delivered within 24/48 hours from the time of shipment (excluding weekends and holidays) for the Italian territory and in non-European countries within 72 hours in the islands or a peripheral device, from 2 to 5 days in the area Europe. The times shown are not binding and no responsibility can be attributed to Perfumery Parente in case of late delivery by the Courier. The delivery date is to be considered equal to the first attempt at delivery, even in case of refusal or absence of the recipient. If you fail to collect within 5 working days of the material remaining at the warehouses of courier has been unable to make delivery to the recipient's absence or refusal, the order will be canceled resulting in Perfumery Parente right to damages. Unless otherwise specified by our customer service delivery refers to the street level. Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer is required to check that the number of packages is that stated in the document furnished by the carrier for the subscription, and that the packaging is not damaged, wet or altered. Such occurrences must be immediately reported to the courier and signposted on Perfumery Parente within 8 days of delivery. Once signed the document courier, the Customer may not make any objection about the appearance of what was delivered (ART. 1698 Civil Code.).
The delivery costs
The SHIPPING and RETURNS in Italy, San Marino and Vatican City are performed by GLS and is free for orders above 149 Euros (VAT included) only the first time (shipments and returns following the first you will be charged to customers at a cost of € 7.00). For orders of less than 49,90 Euro to apply an additional cost of 6,00 Euro per product. In the EU 's countries and the rest of the world the cost of shipping and returns are charged to the customer. The countries Perfumery Parente serves are divided into categories according to the shipping costs:
EUROPE Zone 1 (additional shipping costs € 12 - € 20 Reso):
Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Denmark, Finland, France, Wales, Germany, England, Northern Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, the Principality of Monaco, Spain (including Balearic Islands), Scotland, Sweden and the Republic of Ireland.
EUROPE Zone 2 (additional shipping costs € 15 - € 30 Reso / 37 €):
Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Romania, Estonia, Greece, Latvia, Slovenia and Bulgaria.
EUROPE Zone 3 (additional shipping costs € 21 - € 44 Reso):
Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland and Canary Islands.
EUROPE Zone 4 (additional shipping costs € 56 - Reso - 74 €):
WORLD (additional shipping costs € 25 - € 50 Reso):
Canada, United States of America.
WORLD B (additional shipping costs € 50 - € 70 Reso):
Australia, Brazil, China, United Arab Emirates, Japan, Hong Kong, India, Kuwait, Mexico and Singapore.
WORLD C (additional shipping costs € 50 - € 70 Reso):
Saudi Arabia, Argentina and Qatar.
The amount is clearly shown before the order is placed, in the "Shopping Cart." The costs vary based on the type of payment chosen and the quantity and weight of the products ordered. Parente Perfumery reserves the right to change the cost Shipping in the validity period of the catalog, however, in case of increase, the cost will be communicated to the customer prior to shipment, which will take place only after the customer has accepted the possible increase.
The right of withdrawal of the consumer
Under Article. 64 of the Consumer Code the customer - consumer (ie the customer - natural person - who purchases for purposes not directly related to 'commercial or professional activity) has the right to terminate the purchase contract for any reason and without penalty ( the right of withdrawal, return of money and goods, is not expected in sales periods and all available products in the category balances), within 10 working days, in the manner indicated below. To exercise the withdrawal, the customer must send a written notice Perfumery Parente no later than 10 working days from the date of receipt of goods. Such notice shall be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, Perfumery Parente alert, Corso Umberto I, n ° 64, 81033 Casal di Principe (CE). The notice may also be sent by e-mail, within that 10-day period. If delivery of the goods has already taken place, the consumer must return it Perfumery Parente, by express courier, no later than ten working days from the date of receipt of the goods. In both cases it will prevail between the parties the date of delivery or the Post Office to the shipping company. The essential integrity of the goods is an essential condition for exercising the right of withdrawal. The only costs payable by the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal is the shipping for returning the goods to the sender (about 12 €). The products must be returned in original packaging, complete in all its parts, including documentation and accessories supplied. The original packaging must not be damaged in any way, nor bring scriptures or application of adhesive tape. It is advisable to insert the original packaging in another box and to ensure the packaging for shipping, since any damage or theft are under the responsibility of the customer. The right of withdrawal will not be accepted if damaged or missing of its constituent or additional parts that the article returned or the original packaging. In this case the asset will be returned to the sender and charge shipping. If the withdrawal is exercised in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Code and reported in these general conditions, Perfumery Parente free refund any amounts already paid by the consumer as quickly as possible and in any event within thirty days from the date of knowledge of the withdrawal.
The right of withdrawal can not be exercised for: contracts
• supply of goods made to specifications or clearly personalized or which by their nature can not be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
• supply of audio or computer software unsealed by the consumer;
To use the warranty the customer will keep the purchase invoice. The guarantee can not be recognized in case of abrasion, cancellation or identification label affixed to the product disposal. It is satisfied with the conditions provided for by law and according to the conditions attached to the product, the standard warranty of the manufacturers. The timing of replacement or repair of any product depends solely on the manufacturer's policies. Outside of these cases Parente Perfumery will proceed at its own discretion to repair, refund the amount paid or to replace it with a product of equal or superior characteristics. Perfumery Parente reserves the right to call the customer expenses for verification, recovery, and delivery also required by the service centers, if the claimed defect can not be considered under warranty. No damage can be obtained from Perfumery Parente for any delays in repairs or replacements. If the product is under warranty it must be returned in their original packaging, complete in all its parts, including documentation and accessories supplied. The original packaging must not be damaged in any way nor bring scriptures or application of adhesive tape. It is advisable to insert the original packaging in another box and to ensure the packaging for shipping, since any damage or theft are under the responsibility of the customer.
Under Article. 60 of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (code of consumption), for the case of customer - consumer, is here expressly referred to the provisions contained in Part Three, Title III, Chapter I, Sec. II of the Legislative Decree 206/2005 (art. 50-61).
It also refers to the provisions contained in Part IV, Title II of the Legislative Decree 206/2005 (art. 114 et seq. Of the Consumer Code) and in particular:
* Liability for Defective Products (arts. 114 et seq.) And pointed out that the Supplier is responsible for damage caused by defects of the goods sold if it fails to communicate to Damaged, within three months from the request, the identity and domicile of the manufacturer or the person who supplied him with the good. The above request, by the injured party, should be in writing and must indicate the product that caused the damage, the place and date of purchase; It must also contain the offer in view of the product, if it still exists. The Supplier shall not be held responsible for the consequences resulting from a defective product if the defect is due to compliance of the product, a mandatory legal rule or a binding measure, or if the state of scientific and technical knowledge at the time when the producer he put the product into circulation, not even allowed to consider the defective product. No compensation will be payable if the injured party was aware of the product defect and the danger that it followed and yet there has voluntarily exposed. In any case the Damaged must prove the defect, damage, and the causal relationship between defect and damage. The Damaged may demand compensation for damage caused by death or personal injury or destruction or loss of property other than the defective product, provided they are of a type ordinarily intended for private use or consumption, and so mainly used by Damaged. Damage to property in art. 123 of the Code of consumption will, however, compensable only to the extent that exceeds the sum of EUR trecentottantasette (€ 387).
It also refers to the provisions contained in Part IV, Title III, Chapter I, of the Legislative Decree 206/2005 (art. 128 et seq. Of the Consumer Code) and in particular:
* Legal Guarantees of conformity and commercial guarantees for consumer goods (art. 128 et seq.) And pointed out that the Supplier is liable for any lack of conformity which becomes apparent within two years from delivery. For the purposes of this contract it is assumed that the consumer goods comply with the contract if, where relevant, the following circumstances exist: a) are fit for the purposes for which goods of the same type are normally used; b) comply with the description given by the seller and possess the qualities of goods which the seller presented to the consumer as a sample or model; c) show the quality and performance which are normal in goods of the same type and which the consumer can reasonably expect, given the nature of the goods and, where appropriate, public statements on the specific characteristics of the goods made about them by the seller, by the manufacturer or his agent or representative, particularly in advertising or labeling; d) they are also suitable for use particularly wanted by the consumer and that you have to be made known to the seller at the time of conclusion of the contract and which the seller has accepted, also concluding facts. The Purchaser has no right to the Seller if it denounces the lack of conformity within two months from the date when the defect was discovered. The complaint is not required if the seller has acknowledged the existence of the defect or has concealed it. In any case, unless proved otherwise, it is assumed that any lack of conformity which becomes apparent within six months after delivery of the goods already existed on that date, unless this presumption is incompatible with the nature of the goods or the nature of the lack of compliance. In case of lack of conformity, the Purchaser may ask, alternately and without charge, under the conditions specified below, the repair or replacement of the item purchased, a reduction of the purchase price or termination of this contract, unless the request does not objectively impossible to satisfy or it is prohibitively expensive for the Supplier pursuant to art. 130, paragraph 4, of the Consumer Code. The request should be sent in writing, by registered mail with return receipt, to the Supplier, who will indicate their willingness to act on the request, or the reasons that prevent him from doing so, within 7 working days of receipt. In the same communication, where the Supplier has accepted the Buyer request must indicate the method of delivery or return of the property as well as the deadline for the return or replacement of defective goods. If repair and replacement are impossible or excessively expensive, or the Supplier has failed to repair or replace the goods within the period referred to in the preceding paragraph or, finally, the replacement or repair previously made have caused significant inconvenience to ' Buyer, these may request, at its option, an appropriate reduction of the price or termination of contract. Buyer shall in such case give its request to the Supplier, who will indicate their willingness to act on the same, or the reasons that prevent him from doing so, within 7 working days of receipt. In the same communication, where the Supplier has accepted the Buyer request must indicate the reduction of the proposed price or the arrangements for return of the defective goods. In such cases the Buyer will indicate how the burden of crediting of amounts previously paid to the Supplier.
Complaints Any complaints should be reported to Perfumery Parente email to our firstname.lastname@example.org address indicating the invoice number and the problem encountered.
The place of jurisdiction
The sales contract is concluded in Italy and will be submitted to the Italian law. For the settlement of claims the local jurisdiction is the only forum of SantaMaria Capua Vetere.
Informativa in materia di trattamento dei dati personali
Holder of the processing of personal data is the company Perfume Parente For the establishment and execution of the sales contract relationships Perfumery Parente will be in possession of data relating to customers, classified as personal by the law. With reference to these data, in accordance with art. 13 D.L. 30/06/03 n. 196, we inform the customer that:
- Pursuant to art. 12 of Legislative Decree no. 70/2003, each order sent is stored in digital and paper form on the server and at the headquarters of the Supplier according to confidentiality and security policies. The Purchaser may request an amendment or cancellation of their data by sending mail to email@example.com
- The data are processed in relation to contractual requirements and the consequent fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations deriving from them, as well as to achieve effective management of business relationships. The data are processed in written form and / or magnetic, electronic or computer;
- The provision of data is compulsory for all that is required by legal and contractual obligations and therefore the refusal to supply or subsequent treatment may prevent us from continuing the contractual relationship;
- On the other hand, of all the data which is not due to legal or contractual obligations it will be reviewed from time to time and the resulting decisions regarding the importance of such data in the management of trade relations;
- Without prejudice to the communications sent in pursuance of legal obligations, the data may be disclosed in Italy and / or abroad to agents, suppliers, customers and employees of Perfumery Parente, factoring companies, credit institutions, carriers and forwarding agents, subsidiaries, associates or affiliates to Perfume Parente, professionals and consultants for the sole purpose of credit protection and better management of our rights regarding the single commercial relationship;
- The data will be processed for the entire duration of the contract and even thereafter for the completion of all legal obligations and for future commercial purposes;
- Concerning the data, the customer can exercise the rights provided by art. 7 of Decree Law 30/06/03 n. 196 as follows:
Right of access to personal data and other rights.
1) You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2) You have the right to obtain information:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5 paragraph 2;
e) the subjects and categories of subjects to whom personal data can be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
3) The person in charge has the right to:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement It proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4) You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him or even to the scope of the collection;
b) the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.